Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello people!
Changed my blogsong, was getting sick of it :/
Snow Patrol - You Could Be Happy.
Yeah, pretty much a nice song. SP rocks!

Almost missed the second bus today.
That Indian bus driver is nice,
he helps people to get up on crowded buses :)

A pretty much short day, yeah.
Took our heights today.
Man, Im so pissed! I've shrunked by 3cm!
Walau! My initial height was 160cm.
Darn, can I be any shorter?!
Had alot of fun running around :)
& I saw the very very very important guest from the United States!

PLEASE COMPARE & SEE WHO'S CIRCLE IS NICER.

Circle 1.

Circle 2, ahemahem :D

Seri's skills of drawing a circle butts :D

Crazy freaks :]

I love you!

Oh yah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYANA!
Birthday girl on the left :D

Had guides meeting today (:
Mmmm, I missed my favourite juniors alot!

There came an Indian girl, saying that she wanna join guides.
Ha ha, a pathetic number of 5?
Excluding a new sec 3 guides & sec 2 guide.
That ex-RV guide is super knowlege-able, lah.
Marching's good too :D

Played with Dinah, Insyirah, Quraisha & Shafidah!
I knew 2 new people! Quraisha's sister & a 3/9 girl.
My sweetie & my niece are very funny people.
They keep making me laugh. Ha ha.

Guess who? SWEETIE & ME!

My niece & me!

I got hit on my forehead when playing water with Quraisha.
But Im doing this cos she bullied my sweetie.
Ha ha. I hope my bruise wont poke out :/

Insyirah kept kissing me!!
Like for um, 7 to 10 times?
Gosh! Dinah! Insyirah kissed your bestie!
Ha ha :D

She's my bestest friend! She's my cutie pie! She's my dearest sweetie!
Ha ha, I sound so les :x

Im getting really tired now.
Feeling tired recently. I lack iron! Hahs :D
Blog more if I have the time.
Goodbye world.

Although we're 1 year apart,
& you still dont know, I really hope you do understand.

No comments: